Generic Icons?

A place to find NeoFinder support questions and answers
Post Reply
User avatar
s2art
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:32 am

Generic Icons?

Post by s2art »

Hi.
I updated my OS to 27 after updating Neofinder.
Now I'm have generic icons in the files imported prior to the update, post update they are fine.
Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 14.10.50.jpg
Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 14.10.50.jpg (457.34 KiB) Viewed 87 times
Photographer, Walker, CBD Dweller.
flickr
website
User avatar
s2art
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:32 am

Re: Generic Icons?

Post by s2art »

Update:
Using the spacebar loads an image and right clicking on an image reveals the image in finder and I can use the spacebar on that too to preview it.

Update 2:
I turned on the console and activated logging, nothing obvious turns up

Here are the most recent 6 lines
2 Oct 2026 at 13:48:07 - Error: (video track size is 0,0) Can't open video file /Volumes/s2z_8tb/2026/2026 iPhone/IMG_7734.MOV with AVFoundation
2 Oct 2026 at 13:48:22 - Error: (video track size is 0,0) Can't open video file /Volumes/s2z_8tb/2026/2026 iPhone/IMG_7734.MOV with AVFoundation
2 Oct 2026 at 13:54:53 - Error: (video track size is 0,0) Can't open video file /Volumes/s2z_8tb/2026/2026 iPhone/IMG_7734.MOV with AVFoundation
2 Oct 2026 at 16:54:59 - Error: (video track size is 0,0) Can't open video file /Volumes/s2z_8tb/2026/2026 iPhone/IMG_7734.MOV with AVFoundation
3 Oct 2026 at 08:40:22 - Error: (video track size is 0,0) Can't open video file /Volumes/s2z_8tb/2026/2026 iPhone/IMG_7734.MOV with AVFoundation
3 Oct 2026 at 09:23:10 - Error: (video track size is 0,0) Can't open video file /Volumes/s2z_8tb/2026/2026 iPhone/IMG_7734.MOV with AVFoundation
Photographer, Walker, CBD Dweller.
flickr
website
User avatar
s2art
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:32 am

Re: Generic Icons?

Post by s2art »

Well I fixed it.
I deleted all the generic icons from the catalogue and re-imported them.
Photographer, Walker, CBD Dweller.
flickr
website
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests